Runners' Runners' Net
Play NetRunner Online

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

450+ Netrunner cards for sale, v 1.0 and 2.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> Gideon's Pawnshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anne
Wilson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: 450+ Netrunner cards for sale, v 1.0 and 2.1 Reply with quote

Former player who's been out of the game for years, looking to pass along my whole collection. I have more than 450 cards, including 115 uncommon & 13 rares. Almost all Base Set v. 1.0, some Proteus expansion. Most cards-- and all rares-- in excellent condition, though all have been played with. The set has enough building blocks for multiple playable decks. It would be ideal either for a new player starting out, or for an experienced player looking to add some more power cards to their deck

Rares are:
From Runner deck-- Sneak Preview, Corporate Ally, Emergency Self-construct, Forged Activation Orders
From Corporation decks --Fortress Architects, Political Overthrow, Black Ice Quality Assurance, Razor Wire, Crybaby, Reinforced Wall, Disinfectant Inc, City Surveillance, Fetal AI

I have multiple copies of many uncommon cards. I'm willing to sell any or all of the cards for a fair price.

Details of specific cards and more pics available on request.

Just let me know if you're interested!
FranzDganz
Wilson

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replied by PM. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> Gideon's Pawnshop All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: