Runners' Runners' Net
Play NetRunner Online

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re-Rezzing (maybe?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seneyr
Top Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Re-Rezzing (maybe?) Reply with quote

Rumors of my disappearance have been greatly exaggerated.

How is everyone? If it wasn't obvious by my responses to KiloEcho on the mailing list, Netrunner tipped up in my brain recently after my departure about two years ago. So I've been poking back around the old haunts looking for updates and it seems like things are about the same as they ever were?

What's the latest news? I heard Richard Garfield is interested in getting the rights back from WotC? Wormhole's still pushing to get someone to reprint the game or a new expansion? I heard there's some new fan expansions floating around the net, are they any good?

Right now I really don't have a ton of time to really bother playing online, but I would like to maybe finish where I left off with a couple of the projects I started here a while back. I might be interested in at least orchestrating some online tournaments but from the looks of it we kinda burned out on those Sad

We'll see if my attention will hold long enough, so don't call it a comeback just yet.
Photon
Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back.
A lot of posting activity has happened on netrunneronline. About the fan expansions I cannot say anything except that I like the pictures very much. Gccg as a platform for Netrunner online play has gained more interest. Many weeflerunners have come and gone over time. The place to hang out is still on IRC. Also see my mail.
Keep on running, photon
seneyr
Top Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply photon!

I thought I had an account on NRO but it doesn't look that way. If that's where most of the action is these days I guess I'll have to migrate over there. I'll definitely miss this place though Sad

I did find the Corp War expansion. The art isn't bad although a lot of it is probably on the wrong side of copyright law here in the US :\ Interesting set but I need to take a strong look at it before I form a solid opinion.

Is Gccg more stable than NWS? Easier to use? Good to hear people are still playing online and we're seeing new people even if some of them don't stick around...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> Smarteye All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: