Runners' Runners' Net
Play NetRunner Online

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netrunner German Nationals 2008

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Netrunner German Nationals 2008 Reply with quote

Hi,

we will play a real life tournament at Karlsruhe on December 21st (additionally a second one on December 20th), if we are enough players.

Additionally, I will try to arrange a tournament at Koblenz in January next year.

Post here or pm me if you are interested in one of the tournaments.
Anyone there to challenge Great Frizzler, the titleholder?

SeeYa, Frizzler
wormhole surfer
Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i'm on holyday from 1st to 11 january maybe it would be possible to come ...
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

I added your hotmail-address to my mailinglist for tournaments at koblenz.
I just sent out an email, letting the players choose between january 10th and February 21st.

J'ai lu qu'il y a 13 jouers de Netrunner à Paris... A Coblence, nous sommes trois et je suis un peu envieux.

SeeYa, Frizzler
wormhole surfer
Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi fabian !
yes i received your mail i'm thinking about the date ...

We are now 16 players for sunday and only people i know ...i think netrunner would be attractive today !
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: results Reply with quote

results from the German Nationals:
cancelled because of net enough players

but the good news about the tournament at koblenz can be found here:
http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0901d&L=netrunner-l&D=1&F=&S=&P=73
Franconello
Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi fabian! Wie sieht es aus mit nem neuen termin für ein eventuelles National. so juni oder juli. und bis dahin mal sehen ob sich eventuell wer meldet. wenn man genug vorlauf hat könnte man auch eventuell mal schauen wie das mit denn leuten aus nachbar ländern ist. und eventuell mal schauen ob man nicht ein we einplant.

bzw wie sieht das eigentlich aus, werden in frankreich noch turniere ausgetragen. dafür würd ich glatt mal extra urlaub da machen^^

sg frank
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: offline tournaments Reply with quote

Hi Frank!

Concerning tournaments in France (Paris), you can ask wormhole surfer.
I plan to visit Paris one day and it would be great to play some Netrunner there.

The Netrunner German Nationals are usually organized by Lukas.
http://www.oberfoul.de/nr/nr.htm

I don't have time to organize an offline tournament in the near future; but I can offer my corporation's HQ for another tournament if somebody else does all the mailing.

Viele Grüße, Fabian
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Netrunner at Höchst Reply with quote

Dear Netrunner players,

on August 9th or August 15th, a Netrunner tournament will take place at Höchst (Germany).
It will probably be the German Nationals 2009.
It will probably be a one day tournament only, but it takes place at the Zine-Con (a gaming convention), so it might be interesting for you to drive there even if Höchst is not near by for you.
Lukas organizes this event, you can contact him at
lukas[at]oberfoul[dot]de

Me myself I cannot attend this tournament, because I am on holiday then; but I wish you happy runnings and I might be up for an online game tonight or tomorrow evening. Watch out for me on runners-net's chatroom or on ICQ (209547396).

SeeYa, Fabian
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Results from Netrunner constructed gaming at Bonn Reply with quote

Hi,

on some weekend in October, three Netrunner players met up at Bonn to play some rounds of Netrunner Unlimited Revised Constructed.

Fabian Corp: Agenda Loop (also known as Golden 18 ) with a Washington DC CityGrid and an Edgerunner
Fabian Runner: Technician Lurker with Top Runner's Conference, protected by Vintage Camaro
Martin Corp: Bloodcat Schlaghund Killer Corp with three Political Overthrow and some Marionettes
Martin Runner: Gypsy All-Hands Runner powered by Loan from Chiba, using Morphing Tool as icebreaker
Rouven Corp: Poison Pill Deck (Virus Test Site Namatoki Plaza and a lot of Setup)
Rouven Runner: Bozomatic Clown Runner with Cascade, protected by Emergeny Self-Construct

Fabian (Corp) vs Martin (Runner):
3 : 10
I had a lack of ICE cards in the early game, so I spent my bits on scoring agendas and installing the Washington DC. With the help of Loan, Martin could trash both my Washington and my Corp Nego Centers. He also slowed me down for some turns by playing a nasty Priority Wreck. Martin's tactic finally worked after some turns of hard work, pushing my agendas on HQ and then stealing them with All-Hands.

Fabian (Runner) vs Martin (Corp):
10 : 0
I was lucky to find my Vintage Camaro and my Back Door to Hilliard early in the game. Once they were installed, Martin gave up, having no chance to tag me.

Fabian (Corp) vs Rouven (Runner):
10 : 3
My Corp worked smoothly and I had already five agenda points when Rouven was not yet entirely set up. He had to risk running with 'only' three or four Clowns installed. I had the right ICE for that purpose: Homing Missile, rezzed for 12 bits with a strength of 8 (before I had gathered those 12 bits, Runner managed to steale three agenda points). Two bad die rolls with Forward's Legacy decided the game in my favour.

Fabian (Runner) vs Rouven (Corp):
10 : 0
With my Skullcap, I felt well equiped against his traps, but when I finally realized that the subsidiary data fort contained *two* highly advanced traps, I chose to concentrate on R&D instead, which was a succesful tactic.

Rouven (Runner) vs Martin (Corp):
0 : 10
Martin was quite shocked when he saw Emergeny Self-Construct hit the table. He could no longer flatline Rouven now; but he used Schlaghund in the right moment, when Rouven had his Forward's Legacy in his hand. Without a sentry breaker, Rouven started desperation runs, which were not sucessful because of Marionette.

Rouven (Corp) vs Martin (Runner):
2 : 10
Rouven managed to score a Corporate Downsizing, but finally, Martin's Gypsy tactic worked once again. I have to mention he was quite lucky that he accessed only two Setup from HQ when making his final All-Hands-Run.

We opened and picked a Proteus booster as prize, I got to pick first because of a better agenda score than Martin. This yielded me a nice Armageddon.

If you would have liked to play this tournament, but you were not invited, this is because it was a spontaneously organized meeting, so I only invited the regular players from Bonn and Koblenz. I had neither time nor a suitable location for organizing something big.

But watch out for the next Koblenz City Grid tournament, taking place probably on Saturday, January 9th 2010 at Koblenz. Mail me if you are interested in joining it.

SeeYa, Frizzler
Frizzler
Top Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: German Nationals 2010 Reply with quote

Dear Netrunner playaz,

on Saturday, August 14th, a Netrunner tournament (German Nationals) will take place at Höchst (Odenwald) in the Kloster.
I will come on Saturday to join the Netrunner tournament; Lukas, Olaf and Holger are there as well, so you have the unique chance to meet some Top Runners.
Format will most likely be Sealed, price should be between 10 and 20 Euros (cards included). There might even be promo cards as prize.
The tournament takes place as part of a gaming convention (Zine-Con), so the trip to Höchst might be interesting for those who come from further away, too.
If you want to come, mail back to Lukas: lukas[at]oberfoul.de (if you want to join the Zine-Con for more than just Saturday, you might have to find a sleeping slot yourself, as far as I know the booking deadline for the Kloster is already over).

SeeYa, Frizzler
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> Tournaments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: