Runners' Runners' Net
Play NetRunner Online

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IRC channeldead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> #NetRunner Channel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krosh
Wilson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: IRC channeldead? Reply with quote

Hi,

I followed the instructions to the #netrunner chat room but there is noone there, not even a bot. Did i do somthing wrong or is the bot gone

Thanks
Malhavoc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: IRC channeldead? Reply with quote

Krosh wrote:
Hi,

I followed the instructions to the #netrunner chat room but there is noone there, not even a bot. Did i do somthing wrong or is the bot gone

Thanks

Very strange you've not found anything, not even the bot. The channel is not much crowded, it's used more like a meating place for those getting an appointment rather than a place to find new people, but at least the Statserv and the Efreet bots are always there, with maybe one or two real people.

You probably missed the right channel / server. You can use the java chat on the site to go to the chat, or use mirc. You can have a sight of the people currently on the chat from this link:

http://stats.solidirc.com/?m=c&p=status&chan=%23netrunner

...if you see people there, but you fail to see people when you connect, than you had problem connecting or you connected to the wrong chat.
Tangzes
Wilson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: IRC chennel Reply with quote

I was there and like four people were also there and I was like hello and said some stuff but no one answered and I felt so alone in the void. Still I wasn't surprised. I will proly leave myself on that channal sometime for a few days.

I wish I may I wish I might I wish I had all the source code for my light.

Anyways I do want to play this game someday if someone would take the time out of the busy schedule to help me learn, as in school me proly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Runners' Net Forum Index -> #NetRunner Channel All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: